Milltek Sports exhaust systems have a genuine performance edge – noticeable power gains sounds that are truly awesome styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration. Manufactured from 304 aircraft grade stainless steel Milltek Exhausts are all mandarel bent ensuring better gas flow. Milltek exhausts are increased in bore to give ultimate performance without loss of mid range torque.
With a Milltek Exhaust You Will Experience:
- Transformation in Performance and Drivability.
- Sharper Throttle Response.
- Substantial Weight Saving Over OE Systems.
- Precision Quality Controlled Manufacture.
- Highest (304) Aircraft Grade Stainless Steel.
- Low Pressure Systems for Maximum Performance.
This Milltek Kit Includes:
- MSFD194: Front Silencer Assembly
- MSFD195: Over-Axle Pipe
- MSFD197: Rear Silencer Assembly (Race)
- MSTIP177 x2: Cerakote Black Tips
Race system. Resonated (quieter) with Cerakote Black Tips
Twin 80mm GT80 Tip
Perhap’s Millteks biggest strenght is their close collaboration with manufacturers and dealerships. This co-operation ensures that almost as soon as a vehicle becomes available, there is a full Milltek exhaust system to fit it. From downpipes to high flow cats and cat-back systems to compliment it.
Although they are best known for their excellance on the VW Audi Group scene. Milltek have expanded their range over the past few years to include a huge range of makes/models including Mercedes, Range Rover, Porsche, BMW and Nissan. All Milltek systems are mandrel bent to ensure maximum flow. Moreover Milltek make sure that before they release a product it is tested extensively for quality and durability, in real world road situations and rolling roads until engineers are happy with it.
Ford Fiesta ST 1.6 litre EcoBoost 182PS & ST200 2012-2017