Dual Outlet Valve for combined Recirc and Atmosphere Venting – Three Valves in One!
Want it loud? Quiet? In between? GFB Hybrid kits include a pair of blanking plugs that allow the valve to be configured for full recirculation venting, 50/50 (atmosphere / recirc), or full atmosphere venting.
All the Performance with the Noise!
The Hybrid valve is back! In 1999, GFB’s first Hybrid valve pioneered the dual port design, which was so successful the technology has since been adopted by most other brands. By “staging” the two venting outlets, at low valve lifts most of the air is recirculated. As the car is driven harder, the valve opens further and more of the atmosphere venting port is exposed for a louder sound.
As a benefit, this system makes it possible to use these valves on cars with sensitive airflow meters that often suffer issues such as backfiring and/or stalling, whilst still achieving the signature blow-off sound.
- Dual staged venting outlets, can be configured for full recirc, 50/50, or full atmosphere operation using plugs provided
- TMS Technology for up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Huge range of direct bolt-on kits
- 100psi+ boost holding ability
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
Complete Range of Fitment Options
The Hybrid direct fit bolt-on range covers a huge list of popular vehicles. You can also purchase a variety of hose and flange adaptors for custom fitments.