Now available is our stunning performance inlet manifolds painted in the following metallic colours to match your car – Ultimate Green, Performance Blue and Electric Orange
We have taken more time than most perfecting our manifold to what you see here. We tested several designs, which include a square to tapered manifold that unfortunately didn’t work, and then our Gen2 design finally got the go ahead after months of testing. After completion, we found there was more gains to be made and instead of selling a manifold for the sake of getting sales, we held off the release while our development technicians matched the inlet manifold ports to the lower manifold ports – we felt the difference immediately.
- Increase in BHP & Torque, expect to see gains from 5 – 10 bhp peak & 20 to 40 lb ft torque. We saw up to 25 bhp mid range gains on our tests.
- Heat treated for 36 hours & then pressure tested to 56 psi to ensure maximum strength
- Won’t crack or burst like Ford OEM plastic manifold
- Unique & stunning design, by far the best looking manifold available
- CNC Inlet ports to match lower section of the intake manifold ‘Injector side’ only one other cast manifold offers this critical design feature
- Value for money
“You can feel the difference when fitted!” – This is what our customers are telling us time and time again.
We are pleased to announce we supply a 12.5mm metal push fitting with every AS performance manifold.
Registered Design Right number: 6041778