VAGSport Seat ATECA Resonator Delete Pipe Kit
Made For Seat ATECA 4Drive 2.0 TFSi (190bhp/187PS) 2017+ models
This kit replaces the standard centre resonator/res in the exhaust system which usually reduces exhaust notes by filtering the flow of gasses, causing a turbulent air flow. By removing it and replacing it with one of VAGSports kits you can increase your exhaust flow to enhance the exhaust note and increase performance too!
Quite simply VAGSport kits are designed for the person who wants an increase in performance and sound without the large cost involved with a full replacement exhaust system. With the incredible flexibility of restoring the car to its original state with no lasting changes, removing the need to void any warranties or agreements.
What makes these systems different?
Quite simply we want our systems to be THE BEST and UNIQUE, here is what sets us apart:
– The kit immediately opens out from the 65mm front pipe to 70mm, this immediate increase allows for higher flow, a deeper more sporty exhaust tone and enhances the pops and bags associated with the DSG gear change.
– The Tube is 1 single piece high grade 304 Stainless steel piece tube. It is CNC mandrel bent for precision fit this also means the smoothest and highest capacity flow possible. The hanger is TIG welded again from the highest quality 304 stainless steel.
– The kit is designed to be reversible and includes everything you need not only to fit the kit but also to put it back to stock should you need to. Most other kits will require you to purchase additional sleeves or clamps if you want to return the car to stock.
– Beautiful brushed finish, yes we know it’s only a resonator delete kit but in our opinion, any part for your car should be well manufactured and well finished and shows the manufacturer cares about the product they are producing.
– So why don’t other kits do this? Quite simply – COST. It is cheaper to manufacture a kit out of smaller diameter pipe. Moreover, there being limited places with the capability to mandrel bend 70mm pipe into our intricate design. That is why you will never see the kinks or thinning of the pipe on the bends on our kits. This also means our kits are suitable for stage 2 and 3 software when accompanied by other supporting hardware.
What’s in the box?
– VAGsport high flow resonator delete pipe
– All clamps for fitting AND refitting the original system
– Peace of mind
– Love and Joy